Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

is this a original 1st model Luftwaffe

Article about: You are so right,collecting daggers is like a Quest---I want one of each.

?

Default is this a original 1st model Luftwaffe

this is a purchase my uncle made and i wanted to post it online for him. it is in a little bit of rough shape and the cross guard is off to one side and the blade has a ding in it like someone played swards so i just wanted to see what everyone thinks on being original. i am an amateur and trying to learn this is my first one i have seen in person i think it is original but I will leave that to the experts to decide. the cross guard being off to one side worries me I hope he didn't get burned and that my knowledge in this is improving. thanks Jason

is this a original 1st model Luftwaffeis this a original 1st model Luftwaffeis this a original 1st model Luftwaffeis this a original 1st model Luftwaffeis this a original 1st model Luftwaffeis this a original 1st model Luftwaffe
    Last edited by Jayman; 01-29-2012 at 08:54 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement is this a original 1st model Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Default Re: is this a original 1st model Luftwaffe

Original 1st pattern dagger.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

sorry just realized i double posted the pictures. is it possible to delete the repeated ones

Yes, you can delete the double posted photos. Just go to "Edit" and delete the ones that you want. Make sure that you only select the ones that you want to delete.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I think you're right-looks like kids were playing swords with it. A shame, as it's a nice original 1st Luft!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Not sure what you mean( the cross guard is off to one side ) If it's not in align loosen the pommel some, and adjust and resnug(very) lightly.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Forgive my eyes but is that pommel aluminum? Someone please correct me if i am wrong. Larry

?

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Not sure what you mean( the cross guard is off to one side ) If it's not in align loosen the pommel some, and adjust and resnug(very) lightly.

Eric
    If you look at the picture of it in the palm of my hand right below the swastika and where the leather starts is offset to the right side.

To bad about the notches other than that a nice dagger.I have always liked the first pattern better than the 2nd.The first pattern has a "Renaissance " look to it much cooler than the 2nd.

?

yes i agree but if you have the 1st model you got to have the 2nd haha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast