Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Paratrooper knife ...opinions

Article about: Yes i know that is very hard to give opinions only on this photo...i've requested better ones..in the meanwhile..someone can give his opinuions on this take down Paratrooper knife?? many tha

Default Paratrooper knife ...opinions

Yes i know that is very hard to give opinions only on this photo...i've requested better ones..in the meanwhile..someone can give his opinuions on this take down Paratrooper knife?? many thanks
    Luca
    Paratrooper knife ...opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Paratrooper knife ...opinions
    P
    Many

On mines, there is no blue.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

imo a postwar one.

- - ------- - -

these were made long after the war.

?

It looks a little on the flimsy side build wise to Me

Lightbulb

Comparing to my own example, the one in the photo just doesn't look 'right'. Personally, I'd be inclined to steer clear and wait for a more genuine-looking one.....

?

PRISTINE CONDITION!!
    as it should be, fresh from the factory work, instead the wood work
    Its a nice new one Luca........ohhhhh.............but.......you want a 70 year old one!?
    Then better look for another!

Ger

new pics arrived..." at least made in china" is not written ...good new ahahaha many thanks for your help guys
    Paratrooper knife ...opinionsParatrooper knife ...opinionsParatrooper knife ...opinionsParatrooper knife ...opinions

The Seated King Trademark "SMF" seems to be the widely used logo used on these Repro Gravity knives. This is something to identify and to take into consideration first before purchasing. The same as the "Holler Berlin " logo seen on Heer and Luftwaffe daggers. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

seems really all too new...it lacks only the bill of Ikea