Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Recently Acquired - Salty First Model Luft Dagger

Article about: For anyone interested, I just picked up this rough Luft dagger yesterday. Aside from the obvious flaws like the broken tip, missing leather, oxidation, does anyone see any problems with orig

Default Recently Acquired - Salty First Model Luft Dagger

For anyone interested, I just picked up this rough Luft dagger yesterday. Aside from the obvious flaws like the broken tip, missing leather, oxidation, does anyone see any problems with originality?

I bought this on a whim and didn't have time to do much homework before I made the purchase. Not a good business tactic but it feels like I did ok. Any advice would be awesome! Thank you.
    Recently Acquired - Salty First Model Luft DaggerRecently Acquired - Salty First Model Luft DaggerRecently Acquired - Salty First Model Luft DaggerRecently Acquired - Salty First Model Luft DaggerRecently Acquired - Salty First Model Luft DaggerRecently Acquired - Salty First Model Luft DaggerRecently Acquired - Salty First Model Luft DaggerRecently Acquired - Salty First Model Luft DaggerRecently Acquired - Salty First Model Luft DaggerRecently Acquired - Salty First Model Luft Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recently Acquired - Salty First Model Luft Dagger
    P
    Many

nice to see one not made by SMF.well worth saving.

Nice original eickhorn dagger. Looks untouched to me so worth every penny.

matty

Original.
    The only criticism goes too heavily cleaned dagger blade.
    (Because that Eickhorn logo looks wove blurry.)

Regards
    Vedran

Crusty and salty....right down to the original blue buffer pad under the crossguard. Nice find..and yes as Harry says...its good to see an Eickhorn on one of theses 1st Lufts...not that common. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Great wall hanger.