Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SMF Estate Pair....

Article about: Here is a pair of SMF Luft's I was happy to recently acquire from a Detroit estate.. thought I would share them here. Please add your comments and let me know if you would like to see more p

Default SMF Estate Pair....

Here is a pair of SMF Luft's I was happy to recently acquire from a Detroit estate.. thought I would share them here. Please add your comments and let me know if you would like to see more pics. Kevin.
    SMF Estate Pair....SMF Estate Pair....SMF Estate Pair....SMF Estate Pair....SMF Estate Pair....SMF Estate Pair....SMF Estate Pair....SMF Estate Pair....SMF Estate Pair....SMF Estate Pair....SMF Estate Pair....SMF Estate Pair....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SMF Estate Pair....
    P
    Many

I am not a dagger expert. In fact, I am very far from that.
    So I can not comment on specific points. But I can say
    this----

WOW, To my eyes, that is a beautiful pair.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Nice find Kevin.... and a rare father and son team of daggers...both being from the same family. Lovely toned grips..and in great condition..............someone must of loved these daggers proven by the condition they are in. The miniature is the best I have seen to date . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Silver wire + pumpkin grip + gilded swaz= home run any day of the week in my book. Choice dagger's in any collection!

?

Very nice,I would be happy to own them!...Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Hi Kevin, your SMF daggers are great! Photos are nice and it is really nice to see how looks two dagger one standard and one miniature on one photo! I admire these beautiful items!!!

Regards Peter

Hi Kevin. Is that a dgrm stamp on the blade of the miniature?

Great piece and the first ive ever seen with a stickbird!

cheers matty

?

Two beautiful pieces! Congretulations on this find and thanks for showing

Danny

Thanks all, Matty, yes the mini is D.R.G.M. Marked (period copyright mark). What do you mean by stick bird? Kevin.

Hi Kevin, sorry its slang for Waffenamt really, it appears you have one above the makers mark. Its a birdie with a number 5 in it if you look?

Im sure I can see it, forgive me if im rattling on its one of them days!

Its a rare feature on these (I thought unheard of), you should be very happy if im right.

best matty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast