Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SMF parachute dagger ( Gravity knife )

Article about: Hello, I bought this parachute knife inexpensively, its missing the locking, and possalbly the spring like mechanism. I'm guessing because I've never held a fully functioning original. Anway

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Looks like a good one to me. Can you tell if spike is marked with a number and eagle near folding arc? Also the trigger mechanism should have likely some numbers marked as well. I have the same SMF Piece.
    My camera isn't very good. The spike definitely has the eagle, it looks almost like a number, "5," or maybe even a number, "8," hard to tell even with the jewellers loop. Now my trigger mechanism is missing and/or damaged, I couldn't find any numbers in there, but I'm missing the trigger and God knows what else.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SMF parachute dagger ( Gravity knife )
    P
    Many

?

Quote by KristianFerrell View Post
    My camera isn't very good. The spike definitely has the eagle, it looks almost like a number, "5," or maybe even a number, "8," hard to tell even with the jewellers loop. Now my trigger mechanism is missing and/or damaged, I couldn't find any numbers in there, but I'm missing the trigger and God knows what else.
    No worries. Good authentic piece even without the trigger and spring. Wittmann (Tom) might be able to get it repaired for you. I don't deal with him much but worth a shot.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2