Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Take down pattern Gravity Knife

Article about: Hi guys, I am looking to buy this take down gravity knife. All parts match with the same number. Could you please give me your views about it?, many thanks, Regards, Juan

Thanks guys, you are very helpful, now comes the price, the seller is asking for 700 Euros, since I have never attempted to buy one of these, I am lost as to whether this is ok or not, could you please give me a bit of advise on this?, appreciate that, Regards, Juan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Take down pattern Gravity Knife
    P
    Many

Seller claims than in the US these are sold at 1000 Euros, is this right?

a bit High IMO
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    a bit High IMO
    I agree, no more than $700. U.S.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Larry, that is what I suspected, 700 Euros is not right, do not know where the seller got that these are sold in the US at 1000 Euros
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    a bit High IMO

MAP
    ?

Yes...way too high. Minty ones go for the US $750 range. Less if you are lucky
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks buddy, this helps me a lot. By no means this one is in mint condition, so I guess 700 $ kind of, converted into Euros is what I will offer to the seller. Still can t figure out where he got the idea that these are sold at 1000 Euros
    Quote by MAP View Post
    Yes...way too high. Minty ones go for the US $750 range. Less if you are lucky

MAP
    ?

A seller will tell you anything to get you to pay more...just watch out for "well just for you, I'll give it to you at a discount...but only if you buy it now." And the sort he is telling you is not much different. He's trying to make you think he's giving you the friends and family discount.

That said, it is a beautiful knife with just the right amount of wear. So pay what you can afford and what will make you happy.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Done, offered 700 dollars to the seller, hope he accepts it.

Hi Guys, I have finally bought it for 650 Euros, including postage, that is normally 15, 20 Euros. So I guess I kind of managed to get a fair Price for the knife. I could not let this pass. The seller is a nice guy, have bought other things from him in the past. I am really happy with this, many thanks for your help

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast