Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Take down pattern Gravity Knife

Article about: Hi guys, I am looking to buy this take down gravity knife. All parts match with the same number. Could you please give me your views about it?, many thanks, Regards, Juan

650 Euro equals 736.09 US Dollars. Personally, I think this is a decent selling price-especially as it included the shipping, so I would be quite fine with the deal! Well done-you've got a nice knife with some history to it!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Take down pattern Gravity Knife
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I think you did well. Nice knife at a fair price. Just be careful. Those springs can break so don't play with it too much as tempting as it may be.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks buddy, I take your advice, will do as you say
    Quote by MAP View Post
    I think you did well. Nice knife at a fair price. Just be careful. Those springs can break so don't play with it too much as tempting as it may be.

Sorry mate, could you please explain what the springs are, sorry that Word in english I do not know
    Quote by jamoros View Post
    Thanks buddy, I take your advice, will do as you say

MAP
    ?

Sorry mate, could you please explain what the springs are, sorry that Word in english I do not know
    The lever that releases the blade is attached to a flat spring. These tend to be brittle and can break.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks , best is just to leave the knife alone
    Quote by MAP View Post
    The lever that releases the blade is attached to a flat spring. These tend to be brittle and can break.

MAP
    ?

Thanks , best is just to leave the knife alone
    Well you can play with it a little....

Just don't abuse it and let it snap back. Nice and gentle and you should be fine.

Great to know, thanks
    Quote by MAP View Post
    Well you can play with it a little....

Just don't abuse it and let it snap back. Nice and gentle and you should be fine.

?

Thanks guys, good to know that the knife is good and that Solingen is the maker, is this knife in your opinion common or rare to find?
    No its not!!
    Solingen is not the maker!!!
    Solingen is a German Town, which happen to be the Home of the edged weapons industry of Germany.
    SMF ( also known as the seated King) is the maker

Price is not bad for a take down knife is Europe, you have to take in consideration that a Custom check can bring you some problems as in most European country's they are forbidden.
    My advise: Always buy these knives in Europe, no internal checks in EU country's

Regards
    Ger

Thanks Ger, for your clarification, never stop learning. I bought this knife from a private collector in France. Have bought a second pattern Luftwaffe Dagger from him as well, received it all fine at my place, Regards, Juan
    Quote by gerrit View Post
    No its not!!
    Solingen is not the maker!!!
    Solingen is a German Town, which happen to be the Home of the edged weapons industry of Germany.
    SMF ( also known as the seated King) is the maker

Price is not bad for a take down knife is Europe, you have to take in consideration that a Custom check can bring you some problems as in most European country's they are forbidden.
    My advise: Always buy these knives in Europe, no internal checks in EU country's

Regards
    Ger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3