Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Vet bringback Luft,no maker,info appreciated

Article about: Question is who is the maker,and look unplayed with post war?Minty dagger,but no maker probably hurts it some.

Default Vet bringback Luft,no maker,info appreciated

Question is who is the maker,and look unplayed with post war?Minty dagger,but no maker probably hurts it some.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vet bringback Luft,no maker,info appreciated   Vet bringback Luft,no maker,info appreciated  

Vet bringback Luft,no maker,info appreciated   Vet bringback Luft,no maker,info appreciated  

Vet bringback Luft,no maker,info appreciated   Vet bringback Luft,no maker,info appreciated  

Vet bringback Luft,no maker,info appreciated  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vet bringback Luft,no maker,info appreciated
    P
    Many

Not at all TC ..there are No maker produced Luftwaffe daggers and should not detract from the value.

Can you show a photo of the oakleaf relief on top of the crossguard ? Please

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

TC,

Do you have any history on the vet who brought this one back,, unit, ect.. Looks like a very nice dagger..

Smitty

?

Nice Lufty TC,
    I also have the same deal, No maker mark and a twisted pair wire wrap.

Larry is asking for the oak leaf pattern on the cross guard because it will tell which maker used that type of generic hand guard.
    Found that out when I posted mine

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks guys!Here are a couple pics.My friend bought it from his neigbor about 15 years ago who was a ww2 vet,he has since died.He was in Germany at the end.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vet bringback Luft,no maker,info appreciated   Vet bringback Luft,no maker,info appreciated