Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Woodwork Luft Sword, crappy owner pics, what variation, and value?

Article about: Yes, thx Ger ;-) This must be what he's talking about, it is somewhat faint and hard to read. I wish I could find myself more interested in it, but I just picked up a 98k and I need a sling,

Default Re: Woodwork Luft Sword, crappy owner pics, what variation, and value?

Yes, thx Ger ;-) This must be what he's talking about, it is somewhat faint and hard to read. I wish I could find myself more interested in it, but I just picked up a 98k and I need a sling, bayonet, cleaning rod, sight hood... and I'm not sure that nine hundies spent on a sword is money very well spent, probably a tough sell if you ever want to get rid of it?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Woodwork Luft Sword, crappy owner pics, what variation, and value?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Woodwork Luft Sword, crappy owner pics, what variation, and value?

Ive learned over time that expensive but in top condition daggers/swords always sell or are easier to trade.
    Its just that the daggers/swords that are a bit below the condition of the realy great ones,those are harder ( or with a loss) to sell or to trade.

So would i buy this one? no...i dont think so, for 900 dollar it most be love at first sight
    I do it a bit different then most collectors, a bit of gentle force from the missus..........i most say...
    I have a certain amount to spend, and when thats all gone, something has to go.....
    Great thing about this system.....i keep my wife happy.....and i have a lot of different stuff in my hands

Cheers,
    Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2