2 German ring 3 Reich or 4 Reich

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 German ring 3 Reich or 4 Reich
    P
    Many

Default Re: 2 German ring 3 Reich or 4 Reich

I don't know anything about them but i do like the general appearance of the first one

Any makers marks on either of them?

?

i like them very much,high quality on each, maybe the latter one shown is a gaulieters ring,isnt it the clasp for an ek2 won in ww1? im still learning here, regards george

Shiny, great craftmanship, and what it is assumed to be,, does not make it authentic. A history and other known examples will prove if it is authentic. Unfortunately these may be the only examples,,which could be possible real or not. Tough call. IMO the inside of the 2nd example with the EK2,,looks to be very shallow in depth. I would think if this was a Gauleiters ring,,It would not resemble anything that looks like it came out of a "Cracker Jack" box. Shallow depth rings IMO are mass produced. A Gauleiter of that time,,and Im sure would spare no expense or the person awarding him,, the ring would be made heavier , more solid with a possible hallmark on it. This ring is fantasy IMO. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I think the golden rule is to regard every ring with TR symbolism as a fake, until proven otherwise.

?

Thank you
    *************I would like to thank everyone who helps me identify medails, patch, badge, etc. very appreciate for taking your time . this is was my box that I could not identify as true or copy the rest will follow but it's all true it remaining two and a half empty box to empty before I go to display in my special room thank you again for your help

meech

The first is a fantasy type IMO, and the second one has been fashioned
    from a gents signet ring - which in all likelyhood could be genuine
    silver or gold - made to fool unsuspecting collectors into thinking
    it is from the Third Reich era.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Sorry, but I don't like either piece. The quality and workmanship on each just looks sub par, to me. Even as a canteen ring, the authenticity just isn't there.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."