Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

4 questionable rings including SS-Ehrenring

Article about: I have four rings that I recently purchased at auction here in Australia, however after a simple google it looks as if I have been burnt and have in fact purchased four fakes - how embarrass

hbf
    ?

Default 4 questionable rings including SS-Ehrenring

I have four rings that I recently purchased at auction here in Australia, however after a simple google it looks as if I have been burnt and have in fact purchased four fakes - how embarrassing!

Please help confirm my doubts and put this to rest!

Thank you.

4 questionable rings including SS-Ehrenring4 questionable rings including SS-Ehrenring4 questionable rings including SS-Ehrenring4 questionable rings including SS-Ehrenring4 questionable rings including SS-Ehrenring4 questionable rings including SS-Ehrenring4 questionable rings including SS-Ehrenring4 questionable rings including SS-Ehrenring4 questionable rings including SS-Ehrenring4 questionable rings including SS-Ehrenring

2. # ADS

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Sorry to say you are correct.

Cheers,Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Confirmed!...

Agree , all bad ,

But welcome to the forum .

?

Not the best photos but they all look dreadful

?

It would have been best to google before you pulled the trigger!

Regards
    Brett

hbf
    ?

Thanks for the feedback guys - at least it wasn't too costly a mistake. A valuable lesson I think.

If the honour ring was genuine you would of paid $6000 -$12000 AUD ,

99.9 % of rings for sale today are fake or fantasy castings , you will only find a original from a good dealer or known ring collector , but it takes time

We are always here to help before purchase is made to save you getting ripped off .

All the best

I'm sure you must have known they were dodgy before ponying up the bucks, that pilot ring is hilarious.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I'm sure you must have known they were dodgy before ponying up the bucks, that pilot ring is hilarious.
    Never mind, at least this thread is a light hearted diversion that is useful in distracting away from other more contentious supposed "original" rings that have been shown on here lately....

LOL.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast