Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

5-SS Pz. Div silver ring..?

Article about: Hello, guys. Can you please help me prove the authentivity of this ring? It's benn found on the battlefield. Thanks in advance Halo, Freunde. Kann jemand von euch mir Informationen über die

?

Default 5-SS Pz. Div silver ring..?

Hello, guys. Can you please help me prove the authentivity of this ring? It's benn found on the battlefield. Thanks in advance
    Halo, Freunde. Kann jemand von euch mir Informationen über die Ursprung dieses Ringes geben? Der Ring wurde auf Länder gefunden, wo es Kämpfe gegeben hatte. Danke im voraus.
    Wenn Sie keine Erfahrung in diesem Bereich haben, oder Sie nicht sicher sind, kommentieren 5-SS Pz. Div silver ring..?5-SS Pz. Div silver ring..?5-SS Pz. Div silver ring..?5-SS Pz. Div silver ring..?5-SS Pz. Div silver ring..?5-SS Pz. Div silver ring..?Sie bitte nicht.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 5-SS Pz. Div silver ring..?
    P
    Many

If it was found on a battlefield, it fell out of the pocket of a modern day faker. These rings are fantasy designs and have been around for decades now. This one is a particularly poor specimen, as it is made by casting and has what looks to be an inscription that was actually cast into the ring as it was made, rather than being engraved afterwards.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks so much for the reply, that's what I was told (about the battlefield crap). I'm sorry for the few grammar mistakes I've made, I'm typing quickly and yeah Anyway, thank you very much.

Fakery never ends. Especially unfortunate when an novice collector pays out good bucks and gets ripped off. I know fake stamps on Mauser 98ks such as a Death's Head are too often found. Can be a minefield out there!

These were available in the mid 1970's for $15-$20.........
    Regards,

Steve.

And they were better made back then...the early ones were actual stamped out rings. Nowadays, they're doing this cheap-o casting stuff...
    William

CBH
    ?

The only battle field that ring ever saw was in an Ad in the bad pages of Soldier of Fortune magazine in the 80's

?

One thing I would like to mention is that Vikings Never wore horns on their helmets.

Oh the fakes just keep coming

Bottomless wells, Octavian...
    William

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast