Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Big Nazi political ring

Article about: This is a large ring. I can almost imagine it squeezed onto the fat finger of a fat Gauleiters with a predilection for Würstchen...

Default Big Nazi political ring

This is a large ring. I can almost imagine it squeezed onto the fat finger of a fat Gauleiters with a predilection for Würstchen...

Big Nazi political ring Big Nazi political ring

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Big Nazi political ring
    P
    Many

Now that is an Interesting and Impressive ring! (It would look great in my collection! lol) Thanks for posting it!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Very impressive. Seems to be a 3-piece-construction. Cast ring blank, plate and cast eagle soldered together.
    For sure a very cool looker!
    Thanks for showing to us.

Casted eagle and ring makes this ring fake/fantasy/reproduction. This is pure 4th reich ring. But nice for fantasy items collection.

Quote by Triggerself View Post
    Casted eagle and ring makes this ring fake/fantasy/reproduction. This is pure 4th reich ring. But nice for fantasy items collection.
    Then show me another identical "fake/fantasy/reproduction" please . You seem to have become the forum's (self appointed) expert on all rings fake.....,or so it appears . So come on, enlighten us with some real evidence other than the "casted" mantra that you endlessly mention in your posts without showing any REAL evidence that you are actually correct.

In all honesty, it's just your word on this and you need to prove yourself unequivocally, which is something you have never done, so why should anyone believe that or anything you actually say?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Then show me another identical "fake/fantasy/reproduction" please . You seem to have become the forum's (self appointed) expert on all rings fake.....,or so it appears . So come on, enlighten us with some real evidence other than the "casted" mantra that you endlessly mention in your posts without showing any REAL evidence that you are actually correct.

In all honesty, it's just your word on this and you need to prove yourself unequivocally, which is something you have never done, so why should anyone believe that or anything you actually say?
    I'm never positioning myself as expert my friend, but I know simple standarts and stategies how to spot a fake. Also I'm not a newbie in ring collecting. Here is my explanation of my words.

Casting defects are showed in red frames. Pitting (casting artifact) are showed in orange frame. Original rings should be die struct - this is the main rule (if this is not trenchart ring). Also, there should be the seam at the back, but I think the seam is missing

?

Without any discussion at least 2 parts of this shown ring are cast. No doubts in this for me.
    And, of course, most of the mass produced rings in the III. Reich period are cheap made die struck ones.
    Again no doubts in this fact.

But....a very big but, metal casting, rings too, was done to all times. Of course in this times too.
    Again a existing fact and examples are well known.

So for me casting isn`t a sure reason for such unique item to be not period.

Quote by odal View Post
    Without any discussion at least 2 parts of this shown ring are cast. No doubts in this for me.
    And, of course, most of the mass produced rings in the III. Reich period are cheap made die struck ones.
    Again no doubts in this fact.

But....a very big but, metal casting, rings too, was done to all times. Of course in this times too.
    Again a existing fact and examples are well known.

So for me casting isn`t a sure reason for such unique item to be not period.
    Really, I'm never saw original casted ring. May be you can show me?

I think casted rings is like "I believe"/"I do not believe" for someone but for me this is the red flag. For me this is not german made and not period.

?

I think you are in some parts wrong.
    For example most of lion heads or open work band in rings are cast.

Quote by odal View Post
    I think you are in some parts wrong.
    For example most of lion heads or open work band in rings are cast.
    Well, may be I'm wrong, but I'm relly don't saw original casted ring from WW2 period.

Why then casted lion heads and open work band rings are not modern rings but WW2?

I think this is double standarts, with the same sentence we can say for instance for well know die struck ring - "Why this ring can be casted?".

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast