Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Big Nazi political ring

Article about: This is a large ring. I can almost imagine it squeezed onto the fat finger of a fat Gauleiters with a predilection for Würstchen...

Quote by No1canuck View Post
    The similarity to the AH formal pattern is quite interesting. Would have thought Adolf might have took exception to that!! LOL

Steve
    Interesting it is...that's why I put the picture up. If you put both photos side by side, the similarity is striking. The cutlery has better detail.

Big Nazi political ring

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Big Nazi political ring
    P
    Many

Quote by Berghof View Post
    Interesting it is...that's why I put the picture up. If you put both photos side by side, the similarity is striking. The cutlery has better detail.

Big Nazi political ring
    Looks similar but copied, not the same as on cutlery.

Hats off to the mod or whoever has just butchered this thread of the posts that show exactly what the worth of Triggerself's knowledge really is...., or as in this case is not. Lack of integrity all round there, well done! Another victory for faceless bureaucracy that is increasingly eroding this forum it would seem.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by odal View Post
    Maybe for explaining some examples of cast rings.....
    Rings you can not produce while die strucking:
    Thank you for sharing! Interesting that details is still sharp even this rings are casted also do not see serious casting defects.
    All period casted rings should be flat at the beginning and then adjusted to any size and then bend OR they can be round without seam as topic starter rings?

?

to cast or not to cast, as shakespeare said

CBH
    ?

I don't understand why anyone would buy Nazi Bling , there is no real way to tell when something like this was made . A new ring put into a rock tumbler for an hour is suddenly a WWII original ! The only Real TR ring is the SS Honour Ring , the rest are garbage . Why put money into something so easily faked . Jewellers have been using similar technics for the last 2500 years or so . To say they did one thing or the other is only speculation and hear say . Go collect TR tie pins at least there was some standards of manufacture . PS I think the one beginning this thread is junk .

And another trouble maker bites the dust! Thanks to our priceless Admin Ade!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    And another trouble maker bites the dust! Thanks to our priceless Admin Ade!
    What??!

I missed a show?! That aint fair.
    Attached Images Attached Images Big Nazi political ring 

?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    What??!

I missed a show?! That aint fair.
    Not much of a show. Big Ned rolled over him like a panzer tank and Ade swept the dust particles to the side of the road with a dust pan.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

This is why he got binned, selling fake items. He currently has two of these distasteful fakes on Ebay priced at £37.00 'Buy It Now'.

Big Nazi political ringBig Nazi political ringBig Nazi political ring

Described as:

"Up for auction is a german stamp that I aquired at an estate sale of a prominent collector. Material wood with a metal plate. The diameter of the pressure plate is 40 mm. In excellent condition. Feel free to ask me for more details.

Don't miss out on this rare stamp that will be an excellent addition to any collection".

WWII WW2 GERMAN JEWISH WARSAW GHETTO POLICE RARE POST INK STAMP SEAL STEMPEL 1 | eBay

In this case, it's not hard to say goodbye.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast