Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Big Nazi political ring

Article about: This is a large ring. I can almost imagine it squeezed onto the fat finger of a fat Gauleiters with a predilection for Würstchen...

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Pick through line by line of that diatribe and point out the errors? I don't have the time to waste arguing with the wall. And, no-I'm Not William Kramer...
    Yeah, I figured you were missing an argument. The points are up, you cant argue them because you know im right. The ring is a dog.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Big Nazi political ring
    P
    Many

Such anger issues....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

CBH
    ?

I'm Sorry I ever commented , I hope other members didn't take exception . It is my personal opinion as stated .

No worries Chris ,thread is on course and staying within topic content
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

This is the "Exact" reason I do not collect these any more... Too much drama and controversy..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

There is a maker mark on the interior of the band. Looks like a J L, confirming that and a photo would help.

?

I will in the background of this screaming crowd, with the hat in my hand slowly raise my shivering finger while sweating and point out that the "Jude Marked Metal Stamp " is well made even it is a piece of shait. My point is that can a forger make this stamp- then what stops him from creating a ring or ten that are easier to sell... Making a ring cast is very easy using bee wax, or just make a wooden ring with some wood carving tools and finishing with micro tools- lets anyone to do precision work if they are skilled and if they know what they are doing.

I believe there is plenty of very real rings out there, but sadly also an increasingly growing number of better and better replikas/fantasy rings from 3th reich. if it was so difficult to forge a one piece metal ring, then why does it exists very good replikas of the honour ring..

I dont dare to collect rings- the replicas has ruined this fun for me. Just as the forgers now are also makin very good replikas of other 3th reich metal militaria

But please please -lets not be enemies over a tiny piece of metal.....
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-18-2016 at 10:32 AM.

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    "Should all people that have bought rings from Sergey be worried???"

Yes.
    I think that's unfair to sergey

Sergey has caused this blight on his reputation solely by Himself. Not only has he been pretending that he is a great "ring guru"-despite his being only 26 and only involved with rings for the last couple of years, but he compounded the matter by selling Many Many fake WWII artifacts for a considerably long time on eBay. Save your sympathies for someone who merits them-not a con man.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi Trond could VERY Quickly clarify what you meant by this statement...and the word used in quotations ? Others may not see the point you are making..as for myself..I can not make heads or tails of it..and why that has to be used as an adjective describing a ring representing this time period..whether real or not !

Please clarify.

@ Bonny ..welcome to the forum ...or maybe you had already been here since you joined in 2011. Took 5 1/2 yrs for you to post.
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-18-2016 at 10:33 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast