Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bonafide SS Honour Ring

Article about: -- Recently picked this gem up. It's near mint condition save for someone doing a poor job in trying to erase the name.

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Congrats. Although I have never met the man, I hear that he is probably the best authority on these rings.
    Wow! Don Boyle actually makes them also!
    You can get Panzer Meyer SS Honor Ring for $250
    He has an impressive web site.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bonafide SS Honour Ring
    P
    Many

Items like this when first posted really need to have the provenance and verification declared at post #1. That saves the inevitable "humming and ha-"ring" from members, as these are a long faked ring. Congratulations on having a verified one.

Thankyou MT for stating the provenance of this ring

@ Phil...could you post link to Don Boyles website here ?
    I may want to purchase a Karl Wolf ring if possible.

In all seriousness I would like to add a ring to my collection although its not authentic.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Wow! Don Boyle actually makes them also!
    You can get Panzer Meyer SS Honor Ring for $250
    He has an impressive web site.
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    A few years back there was a ring that he verified that many others disagreed with his views. But while no man is the sole authority, Don, I hear, is the most knowledgeable in the hobby. So I would think unless proven otherwise, his opinion is the best out there.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Don't care for these unless it still has a finger in it - way out of my scope, here's the link!
    The SS HONOR RING - Starting at $250

Don Boyle is also a member here, "honorringman"
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=29376
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

-- I was able to dig the verification certificate and 33 page information pack out from my other storage location. I blocked out the previous owner's name as I don't think it appropriate to make public. He was the one whom had it authenticated back in 2007.

Bonafide SS Honour Ring

p.s. If anybody here has come across an original presentation case for one of these in their online travels I'd be most gracious to be pointed in the right direction.

Sorry off topic but seeing this price I think I'll start a new business!

This is well known original. Last time sold by Lake Side Trader. Congratulations!

Nothing wrong here. Just would like to kindly ask you to share at least Fiala's stammkarte with us.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Sorry off topic but seeing this price I think I'll start a new business!
    And that's 2007 prices too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast