Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers

Article about: Good evening guys, I have seen this ring for sale - more often than not I stay clear of fingers rings due to the number of fakes around! Does this one stand a chance? I have nooooooooo idea

Default DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers

Good evening guys,

I have seen this ring for sale - more often than not I stay clear of fingers rings due to the number of fakes around!

Does this one stand a chance? I have nooooooooo idea on where to start!

Thank you, Glen.
    Attached Images Attached Images DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers  DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers  DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers  DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers  DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers
    P
    Many

?

I have not seen such ring before, it looks "homemade" and yes It looks interesting. It does not looks like most other post45 made copies i have seen.

Of cource it can have been made by a amateur silversmith back in december, again lets remember when it comes to all homemade insignias- They often need a leap of faith....

I sold my rings many years ago, never included another one in my collection. I would rather buy a 100% original tunic removed insignia for the price you have to pay for such a 50/50 ring.

?

I don't know about these. BUT That really looks like it was made last week.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Naturally, we need enlargeable photos and clear close ups. Shots of the interior as well as well as any internal markings.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Looks of course like a handwork/trenchart ring and no mass produced one, so there is no posibility for comparing.

For sure rings in this style were made and were common in wwI and wwII.
    Otherwise its problem is, like all handworks, done to wich time?
    Such ring is always a "question of faith".

Typical frontline made ring, probably made of aluminium. I quite like it but of course it is impossible to tell when it was made.

Hi guys,

As expected the ring is unstamped/marked. It is made from aluminium.

I will try and upload some better pictures which show the detail.

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers  

I have now uploaded some better pictures which can be clicked and zoomed in on.

Does anybody have any ideas on what this ring could represent?

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers   DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers  

DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers   DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers  

DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers   DNSAP Ring - Danish NSDAP Sympathizers  

Hi guys,

Does anybody have any further opinions on this item - it has been offered to me at a reasonable price...

Thank you, Glen.

MAP
    ?

My view...unless there is provenance to go with the ring why chance it. At the moment there is no concrete evidence. JMHO

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast