Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ehrengabe Ring 1938, most beautiful Ring of the third Reich!

Article about: This Ring is my one in a million, a similar ring is on the internet: The Adolf Hitler Collection compare his one with mine: its the same ring!! Only difference mine i issued in 1938, and the

?

Default Re: Ehrengabe Ring 1938, most beautiful Ring of the third Reich!

Thanks Dave, i know i have to get my paperwork done with this ring.
    If i have any results i will posted it.

btw does the letters of the Goebbels office represent a certain value?
    Im not familiar with third Reichs letters and its value.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrengabe Ring 1938, most beautiful Ring of the third Reich!
    P
    Many

?

Well i would think that there is some value attached to the letters, but im not really the person to offer that advise, I believe there are members here who have more insight into the collection of third reich letters and associated written ephemera, try posting under documents forum, there should be some replies

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Well i would think that there is some value attached to the letters, but im not really the person to offer that advise, I believe there are members here who have more insight into the collection of third reich letters and associated written ephemera, try posting under documents forum, there should be some replies
    I will post them there, and see what happends! thx

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    "R.H.T" should be findable.
    Gerrit, you probably found it already during your research... R.H.T. might be the abbreviation for Reichshandwerkertag. If you read German you will find some more infos on Frankfurt, it's honour title "Stadt des deutschen Handwerks" and the Reichshandwerkertag here: Frankfurt 1933-1945

Interesting may be this quote from website of the Zentralverband der Deutschen Goldschmiede, Silberschmiede und Juweliere e.V.:
    Frankfurt / M., am Sonntag den 7. Juni. Im Rahmen des Reichshandwerkertages finden auch Arbeitstagungen des Reichsinnungsverbandes statt. Der Geschäftsführer der *Fachuntergruppe Juwelen, Gold- und Silberwaren und des Reichsinnungsverbandes Leidicke legt der Versammlung Einzelheiten über die Edelmetallbewirtschaftung dar.

Verleihung des Ehrenringes des Deutschen Handwerks an 10 verdiente Bürger im alt*historischen Römer der Stadt. Die Ehrenringe, die von Goldschmiedemeistern gefertigt wurden, zeigen beste deutsche Handwerksarbeit. Der Festumzug mit dem Goldschmiedewagen wird trotz strömenden Regens begeistert empfangen.
    I'm pretty sure your ring is such an Ehrenring as mentioned in the quote. So it may be worth trying to contact the Zentralverband der Deutschen Goldschmiede, Silberschmiede und Juweliere e.V. to see what info they can provide.

Hope this helps a little. Wish you good luck in your research!

MB

?

Hallo MB,
    herzlichen dank für ihre mühe
    Deutsch? kein problem!

Thank you so much, i came to the conclusion that the answer could lay in de jewelers hallmark.
    I will contact them and see what it brings!

Ger

It is a very nice ring and I belive also original. Engraving is very well made. But in Your documents I see name harald Goebbels. As far I know harald always used name Quandt (he was not son of J. Goebbels) so maybe I'm wrong but this document seems to be a fake.

?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    It is a very nice ring and I belive also original. Engraving is very well made. But in Your documents I see name harald Goebbels. As far I know harald always used name Quandt (he was not son of J. Goebbels) so maybe I'm wrong but this document seems to be a fake.
    the name goebbels is only on the attached note, the paper where its attached to has a stamp , left on top that says: Harald Quandt, he also signs only as: Harald.
    the note has been attached later as a reminder?

Ok, then maybe just a note as name Goebbels is much more known as Quandt. Anyway, very nice ring and I belive it is an original one.

?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Ok, then maybe just a note as name Goebbels is much more known as Quandt. Anyway, very nice ring and I belive it is an original one.
    Thank you!
    There has been a lot of thoughts and advices from different members and im glad you all wanna think about the way this can be propely handled.
    I certainly believe its a real one, otherwise my wife will kill me i guess....

Of course i'll keep you all informed about any progress in the research of this ring.

One obstacle is, of course, that the der Stadt des Deutschen Handwerks seemed to have had branches in Many cities-not just Frankfurt, so that definitely doesn't help much tracking it's history down. I have No clue if they all together issued just One ring per year or did each group in each City issue them and, again, were they given to multiple people in a year or just one? Also, I may be mistaken here, but I Believe that the der Stadt des Deutschen Handwerks organization may still exist today, so their records may exist as well. If they do, they should be able to be located and contacted. Definitely worth checking into abit deeper. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast