Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres ring.

Article about: **EDIT - Posts moved from another thread.** And before the link goes dead here is a photo of it for those who will be curious in the future.

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres ring.

**EDIT - Posts moved from another thread.**

And before the link goes dead here is a photo of it for those who will be curious in the future.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres ring.   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres ring.  

Last edited by Adrian; 08-24-2013 at 09:27 PM.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres ring.
    P
    Many

Good Lord...$850!! Didn't we see a fake Ritterkreuz a few months back with a Niemann COA? I'm positive we had one on the Forum...
    cheers, Glenn

Detlev Niemann was always a full of himself dolt who's word was Never questioned by anyone other than myself, apparently. I was Not sorry to see him "retire"....He may have been okey at authenticating, but he didn't know Everything(although he would freely have Told you that he did if you would ask him-If he could be bothered to lower himself to even Answer you, that is...)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The arrogance of some of these guys can be quite astounding...I've also encountered them every now and then in this hobby, lol...!
    cheers, Glenn

?

This part of a thread from the Eisernes Kreuz forum, better suited to discussion here.

The ring and COA have been called fantasy and fake, can anyone offer anything to the contrary or explain why they are fantasy/fake? Didn't Detlev put the purchase price/value on his COAs?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Here are some more images.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres ring.   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres ring.  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres ring.   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres ring.  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres ring.   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres ring.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks for moving it Adrian

?

Its a cast fantasy/4. Reich - trash!

And i can`t imagine that this certificate really is from Niemann.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    This part of a thread from the Eisernes Kreuz forum, better suited to discussion here.

The ring and COA have been called fantasy and fake, can anyone offer anything to the contrary or explain why they are fantasy/fake? Didn't Detlev put the purchase price/value on his COAs?
    The ring is a fantasy piece simply because it never existed.
    Indeed you are right Adrian. All the COAs i have seen from Niemann had a price as well. This one doesn't.

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    ....the ring and COA have been called fantasy and fake, can anyone offer anything to the contrary or explain why they are fantasy/fake? Didn't Detlev put the purchase price/value on his COAs?......
    Ok, here we go.
    Yes, usually on such coa is the vallue of the item.
    The market here in europe was flooded with faked Niemann coas, so an Niemann coa here is meanwhile only worth the paper on which it is writen.

In the case of the ring.
    This ring is a sure after war fantasy ring. One in a long row of others of the probably same manufacturer.
    There a no period adverts, pics in wearing of this pattern. There is no sure ring with a sure good origin.
    And -- its main problem is the wrong method in producing. More than 90 % of period rings were die struck.
    This rings here have all signs of the lost wax casting. Soft edges, weak details, pittings ...and, and, and.
    Real now way that this is a period ring.
    For example still some not so good shoots of a ring of this pattern out of my not so little "trash"box for fakes and
    fantasy: