Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

FJ Paratrooper ring

Article about: by Feuerbach I have found and lost items during detecting that could be found by someone else. For example I have found a fake SS Erkennungsmarke once detecting. Who in earth loses a fake EK

Quote by Feuerbach View Post
    I have found and lost items during detecting that could be found by someone else.
    For example I have found a fake SS Erkennungsmarke once detecting. Who in earth loses a fake EK? But than again I used to wear a SS honor ring, a copy I had bought years ago thinking it was the real deal. But it was fake so I wore it for years untll I lost it one day while detecting. I feel sorry for the finder who will find it one day (maybe even post it here as a SS relic ring!).
    Just saying; being ground dug is no garantee.
    Just to support Feuerbach statement – I have heard about cases of finding unusual German dog tags in attractive places (sea side, north of Poland) where herds of searchers tried their luck.
    One of discs was engraved with complete data of soldier from “SS X-Files Kommando” and other had a simple statement “F…k you!”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FJ Paratrooper ring
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2