Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Frey & Co. Skull Ring......

Article about: Hello everyone, Mailman brought me this today. I've known about Frey & Co. cantine rings for a while. However, this is the first I've seen like this. It's marked, 835 F* Ln. 935 for fine

Default Frey & Co. Skull Ring......

Hello everyone,
    Mailman brought me this today. I've known about Frey & Co. cantine rings for a while. However, this is the first I've seen like this. It's marked, 835 F* Ln. 935 for fine silver, F* for Frey & Co., and Ln, for Latin I believe. Has anyone seen one like this? I think it's a real rare gem. Anybody?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frey & Co. Skull Ring......   Frey & Co. Skull Ring......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frey & Co. Skull Ring......
    P
    Many

Default The rest....

Rest of the pics.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frey & Co. Skull Ring......   Frey & Co. Skull Ring......  

That's a very nice ring, thanks for posting.

I love this design so much, I have three of them . Same maker, same silver mark. One of mine also has red glass eyes. As I recall, they all came from a box of rings found in the attic above an old jeweller's shop in Frankfurt.

Cheers,

Stephen

Frey & Co. Skull Ring...... Frey & Co. Skull Ring......
    Last edited by SpitfireVb; 12-18-2021 at 03:28 PM.

Himmler loved his rings and is known to have worn this pattern of Totenkopf ring ……………. with a snake along the side.

During the late 1920s, it was described as a 'Wehrwolf' ring ………………..

Similar TK & snake ………………. and some other variants.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frey & Co. Skull Ring......  
    Attached Images Attached Images Frey & Co. Skull Ring......  Frey & Co. Skull Ring...... 

Quote by Robin Lumsden View Post
    Himmler loved his rings and is known to have worn this pattern of Totenkopf ring ……………. with a snake along the side.

During the late 1920s, it was described as a 'Wehrwolf' ring ………………..
    Yep, these rings have a snake along each side of the shank. Interesting snippet of information. Thanks for posting it.

Quote by SpitfireVb View Post
    Yep, these rings have a snake along each side of the shank. Interesting snippet of information. Thanks for posting it.
    This is the photo that clearly shows him wearing the 'snake and skull' ring ……………. if you can find a higher resolution picture.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frey & Co. Skull Ring......  

Wow, love those garnet eyes are pretty badass. I have a different style with garnet eyes, some pics.

Frey & Co. Skull Ring......   Frey & Co. Skull Ring......  

Looks like the real deal