Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

German officer ring 1933

Article about: Hi Bought this ring from a seller who told me he got it at an auchion in Berlin in 95. He told me it was valided beforehand and that the auchion were a legit one (not in a backalley or somet

Post German officer ring 1933

Hi

Bought this ring from a seller who told me he got it at an auchion in Berlin in 95. He told me it was valided beforehand and that the auchion were a legit one (not in a backalley or somethign shady).

I've compared it with a two fake copies and can clearly see the difference in detail and quality.
    The reason for my consern is that I cant seem to find any other information regarding the ring.

I know some sites sell a lookalike ring, but I can clearly see that these are fake. Either by red circle or at detailing. I've got an original NSDAP party pin, witch hase the same colors and look.

Is it real, its it fake or am I just to stupid to find any information to confirm its authenticy.
    If you also have som sources for the rings existence and use, I'll be glad.

Sincerely
    Zapp
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German officer ring 1933   German officer ring 1933  

German officer ring 1933   German officer ring 1933  

German officer ring 1933  
    Last edited by Zepphior; 07-15-2019 at 04:26 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German officer ring 1933
    P
    Many

4th Reich fakery I'm afraid, Even the lapel badge upon which it is based did not exist during the TR .sorry regards, Paul

5th Reich I would say!

?

Hello Zapp, the first lesson in this hobby is to learn how to distinguish fantasy items from relics that actually existed. Then you have to learn how to distinguish the fakes or copies of actual relics. This forum is a great place to learn those lessons. Also disregard any backstory , pledges of authenticity or even certificates of authenticity as they are all worthless. Learn to identify the items you are interested in collecting and when in doubt post them here for vetting. I have bought my share of crap and even plenty of fantasy items over the years but have learned a lot on this forum. The fantasy items tend to be very appealing to the eye as they try to incorporate everything visually pleasing to sucker you in. Good Luck and happy collecting.

Al

?

In the future remember to ask for vetting here if possible when in doubt before a purchase, or you might get "Zapped".. Welcome to the Forum... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German officer ring 1933  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Zepphior: The four members who answered you are experienced and well versed in this sort of thing. Not I. But I see the sort of fault that even an uninformed person, such as I, sees immediately. Why would one believe that this sort of ring was specifically designed for an “officer?” It’s pretty generic. It’s offered as such because in this particular hobby, anything that is labeled SS (especially Waffen-SS), officer, or coming from Hitler’s private stash has instant sales appeal to the unwary. Another red flag, is that it was bought at an auction in Berlin. Why Berlin? Why not any other town or city in Germany? The answer is, Marketing. Aldo and Gwar have given you particularly good advice, which is the real value of this forum for all of us; there are people here who can give good advice and save those of us who far less well informed a lot of wasted time, money, and dashed hopes. The Best to you, Dwight.