Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

German Ring

Article about: Hey Guys first post here and not sure if this is the correct area for it, but couldn't see any other area it might go. Anyway i bought this ring a few years ago and was told it was from WWI,

Default German Ring

Hey Guys first post here and not sure if this is the correct area for it, but couldn't see any other area it might go. Anyway i bought this ring a few years ago and was told it was from WWI, it has "Sieg Oder Tod" (victory or death i believe) just wondering if anyone might be able to tell me anything more about it? and a rough value on the item.

Thanks for any help

German RingGerman Ring

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Ring
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Ring

This type of silver ring was quite popular in the WWI era and is to be found in any number of different variations. They were a patriotic type of thing-kind of like wearing a small flag pin on your lapel, etc, today. They generally sell in the $75-100 range, but the piece you have does have some enamel damage and loss to it, so this would affect the value more than a little.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hey guys i have been offered this ring, all they can tell me is that it is from WWII, from the pics below can you tell if it is genuine and anything about it?? I have been told i can have it for $30

Cheers

From the photos, it appears that this is a modern made ring.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    From the photos, it appears that this is a modern made ring.
    Can agree with Wagriff.Looks cheap brutal made -probably tried to be clasified as trench made -ww1 patriotic ring.Shows all traces of modern ww1 fantasy and fake rings.