Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German? ring. "Norge 1940". Is it real?

Article about: Hello. I found a very interesting ring that says "Norway 1940" but I have no idea if it is reall or fake or where it is from. I am assuming it was made as part of the Nazi governme

?

Default German? ring. "Norge 1940". Is it real?

Hello.

I found a very interesting ring that says "Norway 1940" but I have no idea if it is reall or fake or where it is from. I am assuming it was made as part of the Nazi government in Norway. (no idea) but I doubt the norwegian resistance would commemorate the invasion? But I really know nothing about it. Seller wants 230$ for it.

Thanks for the help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German? ring. "Norge 1940". Is it real?   German? ring. "Norge 1940". Is it real?  

Attached Images Attached Images German? ring. "Norge 1940". Is it real?  German? ring. "Norge 1940". Is it real? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German? ring. "Norge 1940". Is it real?
    P
    Many

?

You can find out who is the maker if you ask a goldsmith/silversmith. They have books where all the different makers of jewelry is listed. Or check out your local library for info of maker.
    It looks like a seagull in the makers stamp, that would be a typical coast related stamp for norway. It could be the ring is made for the german soldiers wanting to get a souvernir from norway.

?

Ok. Thanks. Do you think it is worth the price of 230$?

I'd say that $230 is pretty much topping out, price-wise.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."