Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

German SS Officer's Ring? Real or Fake?

Article about: I am in the process of helping a Vet sell his WWII collection and he brought this ring to me and said a fellow G.I. had removed it from the finger of a SS officer during WWII. The fellow is

?

Default Re: German SS Officer's Ring? Real or Fake?

That is why i rely on your expertise... Thanks again.. For your un - biased and informative advise... I will always be thankfull for your comments and look forward to future meetings..M
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German SS Officer's Ring? Real or Fake?   German SS Officer's Ring? Real or Fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German SS Officer's Ring? Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

This is from a LUMSDEN book...plate 49 shows a custom made ring,plate descrirtion explains...the LUFTWAFFE FINGER RING IS FROM MANION(S) book.These rings are out there but one has to be very very careful.As said before,Those are all bad rings...German SS Officer's Ring? Real or Fake?German SS Officer's Ring? Real or Fake?German SS Officer's Ring? Real or Fake?German SS Officer's Ring? Real or Fake?German SS Officer's Ring? Real or Fake?

if you want to see ALL(almost?)the FAKE WW2 German rings go to Outpost Flags(either search ww2german rings)or check home page for "german" area...too tired to cut&paste.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3