Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Hello all i dont know if this is the right place but can you help me with this german ring.

Article about: Sorry if i posted this in wrong place, i posted it in another part of the site but got no response. I would like to know if its authentic or a reproduction. Many thanks -Daniel

Default Hello all i dont know if this is the right place but can you help me with this german ring.

Hello all i dont know if this is the right place but can you help me with this german ring.

Sorry if i posted this in wrong place, i posted it in another part of the site but got no response. I would like to know if its authentic or a reproduction.
    Many thanks
    -Daniel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello all i dont know if this is the right place but can you help me with this german ring.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hello all i dont know if this is the right place but can you help me with this german ring.

Repro.

Default Re: Hello all i dont know if this is the right place but can you help me with this german ring.

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Repro.
    How can you tell ?

?

Quite a few rings on the forum these days...

if it came from east europe its fake.

I haven't purchased it but it's from the uk so not an eastern European one.

Well, how can I tell? Let's say I have just seen too much such rings during my short life. About the East and West... Have You mentioned we live in i very small world? I live in East, You live in the West. I sell a repro ring to You. You will sell it again to someone else. Does repro ring is now original only because seller was from the West? This ring is a bad fake, maybe really from Poland. I have seen these for last 7-8 years or so. If You think it is original or just "cool" so just buy it. Whatever makes You happy is good for You.

Daniel,

I believe that the ring is a fake too, that it was made in Eastern Europe, and that it may have migrated to the UK (like a lot of other things from Eastern
    Europe) quite recently.

Hello, I also saw this one for sale. After a couple of minutes of searching I found loads of identical ones on Ioffer which isn't a good sign.
    Thanks, Glen.