MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help with NSDAP Ring. Fake or Not?

Article about: Hmmm both very valid points. I think I will take your advice on it too. Thank you for all the help guys, I can see that this is a great forum and I will be sticking around for some time.

monkmanww2
    ?

Default Re: Help with NSDAP Ring. Fake or Not?

Hmmm both very valid points. I think I will take your advice on it too. Thank you for all the help guys, I can see that this is a great forum and I will be sticking around for some time.

2. # ADS

Quote by monkmanww2 View Post
    I can only imagine what a 100% authentic ring of this type would sell for. Anyone know?
    It's a fantasy item, there aren't authentic rings out there like this one...

Greetz

Nick VR

Quote by Nick VR View Post
    It's a fantasy item, there aren't authentic rings out there like this one...

Greetz

Nick VR

Definitely a fantasy item. Another 4th Reich item coming out of Latvia. If you buy it, it will be yours forever!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

monkmanww2
    ?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Definitely a fantasy item. Another 4th Reich item coming out of Latvia. If you buy it, it will be yours forever!
    No I am not going to buy it. I can think of many better ways to spend 50 dollars on real items. Just need to take my time and do research cause all I know now are coins/stamps of the 3rd Reich. But I really do want to start collecting medals, badges, rings, etc....

as i am colecting rings and living in Latvija ,i can tell-i,m seeing very often different kind of rings.many are fakes,but with no trying to protect eny latvian fakemakers i can tell you boy,s:about 80% of these rings are coming in Latvija from Estonia. if there are so many fake rings on e-ebay sold by latvians:-well what to say,internet is full of dummy desighn ss,wehrmacht,himmlers etc rings sold from america,poland,germany.keep eyes width open and don,t foult Latvians

?

This one is definately made in Latvia by Aleksei, as much others, this ring is a similar to that rings located at the Espenlaub site's repro section WW2 German militaria, Reproductions and post war made items
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Definately Latvia is a reach land for original items, but some " gold hands" made a a hundreds of fakes, and due of that Latvia got a not good reputation: as I count myself- there is a lot of nice and truily original stuff, because Latvian battlefields has some stuff dated from a June of 1945 year...
    SS Tarnmuetze found in the heart of Latvia- Riga: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...uetze-m42-507/
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

IT is fake he has prob used sulphur to make it black that is what i use on my iron cross to make it look old.

so any rings that look like this dont buy and the number 900 is in alot of diff fake ww2 rings i seen so stay away from them too and thay also have RZM. got my self a nsdap ring from estonia(at sadamarket near the habour) thougt it was fake wasen´t so i might not be 100% correct but

too make something look black like that is made by sulphur cos my silver rings and that look like that at first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2