Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler bust ring

Article about: i have found this ring for sale from an online dealer ,a hitler bust ring., seller states it may have been a german patriotic ring from ww2, seller also boasts having three other rings of a

Default Hitler bust ring

i have found this ring for sale from an online dealer ,a hitler bust ring.
    seller states it may have been a german patriotic ring from ww2, seller also boasts having three other rings of a certain italian dictator , do these items seem legit ??? the dealer seems to have alot of nice stuff and i am currently in negotiations with the seller .

any help would be greatly appreciated , and thanks

here is the sellers description :

Here from the benches of one of the best jeweler-crafted NSDAP jewelry from the 1930's to 1940's is a great patriotic ring depicting the Führer's likeness in stunning, accurate portrayal. In the purest of silver this ring has to be one of the finest and most dynamic pieces of Third Reich jewelry ever found. The ring is large and heavy. The wreathed swastikas at the side of the ring's shank are nicely enameled. The inside has the obligatory silver stamp: in this case "835" instead of the usual "800." The only Hitler-bust ring that we know of before this discovery was the one in my collection shown to the right of the pictures for comparison and historic research. Hitler rings are very rare and they seem to have a similar theme or design mode; however, of all we have seen, the one we offer here is undoubtedly the finest, yet. It may have been an award ring for diligent public service or it may have been a commercially sold patriot piece. We do know that the company in Halle Am der Salle where it was found was known to make other patriotic items. In 1936, most of the companies were finally stopped from making Kitch by the party because they thought some of these items had the effect of denigrating the integrity of the party principles. However, it would seem that this particular example would certainly not bring about such a result because of its fine workmanship and its obvious beauty. Hermann Göring would have definitely been a buyer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler bust ring   Hitler bust ring  

Hitler bust ring   Hitler bust ring  

Attached Images Attached Images Hitler bust ring  Hitler bust ring  Hitler bust ring 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler bust ring
    P
    Many

I don't have a clue if that is something that might be real or not, but I can say although I'm rather fond of George Washington, or Abraham Lincoln, I can't imagine wearing a ring with their head stamped into it. That said, I suppose there might be some symbolism (albeit cartoony) in a German soldier punching a charging opponent in the face with that ring, in hand to hand combat.

I'll be interested to hear what folks have to say about it. It is true there was some kitsch prior to regulations being put in place to forbid usage of national symbols on things like this. But a lot of it shown here ends up being fake or fantasy.

Stay Away from Germania International! Particularly, their Rings! Do a site search here on the Forum for Germania International...
    If you read closely, they have Many rings that are Brand New manufacture-by Them. For the most part, the rings they offer are newly made or not available.

(You Should post this under the Rings Forum section, by the way...)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

wow guys thanks for the info , visit the website.. they sure do spin quite the web.......

i have been focusing on ww2 german artwork, busts , paintings plaques etc...

would anyone happen to know where to find items such as wall plaques , artwork etc??? from a reputable dealer??????????

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    wow guys thanks for the info , visit the website.. they sure do spin quite the web.......

i have been focusing on ww2 german artwork, busts , paintings plaques etc...

would anyone happen to know where to find items such as wall plaques , artwork etc??? from a reputable dealer??????????
    Try here:

Third Reich Arts

Kev has some very nice pieces although do expect to pay for them!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

4. Reich-Fantasy :-(

?

Quote by odal View Post
    4. Reich-Fantasy :-(
    of course the rings on top, not the stuff from the Third Reich Arts