Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

hitler ring

Article about: Never seen this type of ring before, and trust me; I've seen a few III Reich rings, originals and loads of copies. But never seen this exact model. Must say I don't like the HITLER written u

Never seen this type of ring before, and trust me; I've seen a few III Reich rings, originals and loads of copies. But never seen this exact model. Must say I don't like the HITLER written under the the head. Like if nobody knew who he was....
    For that reason alone I would be cautious.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hitler ring
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Feuerbach View Post
    Never seen this type of ring before, and trust me; I've seen a few III Reich rings, originals and loads of copies. But never seen this exact model. Must say I don't like the HITLER written under the the head. Like if nobody knew who he was....
    For that reason alone I would be cautious.
    Sorry, in my opinion no reason for beeing not period.
    Remember there are a lot of sure period plaques and wallplates with this writing.
    I would like to see a pic of this rather curious hallmark.

But all in all this ring, you told it too, is no well known fake/Fantasy and there are lots around.

I think i see rest of hallmark - please, take a very chitler ringlose look to the area in the red circle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

?

pity thanks

?

I will trey to take better pictures

I like it...appears to have honest wear/age along with an early portrayal of Hitler, which makes sense considering the law against "Nationaler Kitsch" as mentioned by our friend Odal...I admit I'd be tempted to buy this one...Could it be a Spanish-made ring, perhaps 1930s Franco-era?

cheers, Glenn

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I like it...appears to have honest wear/age along with an early portrayal of Hitler, which makes sense considering the law against "Nationaler Kitsch" as mentioned by our friend Odal...I admit I'd be tempted to buy this one...Could it be a Spanish-made ring, perhaps 1930s Franco-era?

cheers, Glenn

Agree with Glenn - Im not really into rings but looking at this one its very close to the WWI patriotic/Veterans rings that are real plus the overall wear - A so called period PX/Kitsch item.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

here are some new and better pictures

?

Quote by wesley View Post
    here are some new and better pictures
    I can`t see them?

!!!!!!
    Was to quick - yes above in the thread - thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

?

Ok - i agree with Glenn and Horst.

For me this is a old german content mark "93?".
    Common to this times.
    The inner band has got times ago a polish. You can see this because of the bubbles? in the soldering of the seam. Therefore the nearly disapeared hallmark.
    The ring has no visible signs of casting in low quality, had times ago nice detailes and has proper wearing.

From this pics for me with very high possibility a period one and, of course, i would like it toohitler ring
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

?

what do you think that the falue will be?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast