Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

identification and estimation (ring and armband)

Article about: Hello, I would like to put on sale objects that I bought during an auction of memories to a soldier of the second armored division present in Germany in 1945. I would liked to have your opin

Default identification and estimation (ring and armband)

Hello, I would like to put on sale objects that I bought during an auction of memories to a soldier of the second armored division present in Germany in 1945. I would liked to have your opinion on two of these items, and if you could give me an estimate of the price at which I can sell them, that would be perfect. Thank you in advance, Joël (from France).identification and estimation (ring and armband)identification and estimation (ring and armband)identification and estimation (ring and armband)identification and estimation (ring and armband)identification and estimation (ring and armband)identification and estimation (ring and armband)identification and estimation (ring and armband)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement identification and estimation (ring and armband)
    P
    Many

?

Two different post's using the same photos... Usually we don't offer a valuation as we are not an appraisal servivce, but a collectors forum.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hello gwar,
    I would like to offer these items for sale on this site. from this I do not see the harm in making the members of the site benefit from a fair price (determined by the people who will have the kindness and experience to inform me).
    Two separate objects, belonging to two different sections of the forum. I wanted to get in touch with these two sections to benefit from each one’s specialized experiences. I apologize; I should have done a series of pictures by object.
    Best regards, Joël

?

Hello, If you have a go around of some militaria related shops on the net, you may find a answer as to which you seek, I cannot ascertain the validity of either item you have posted as original, the torn cuff title is in a state of almost undesirability save for its relationship to Third Reich memorabilia, Good luck.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture identification and estimation (ring and armband)   identification and estimation (ring and armband)  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "