Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Just another SS ring...

Article about: Hey, I was hoping someone could tell me if this thing is fake or?.... I'm guessing it's silver, as it feels that way and it's not magnetic.

And I will also say once again Thanks to all that have helped here in the ring area, If not , I would have easily got hustled out of Thousands of dollars!!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just another SS ring...
    P
    Many

Quote by rod halliday View Post
    I think what Derwood is saying is just treat All that post with class and dignity.
    It Is abit tough, however, when they post something like This....and insist that their sainted and long departed Grandfather tore it from the finger of an SS Officer that he'd personally downed in one on one combat...

Just another SS ring...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Yea I hear what your saying Wagriff. I've posted a few up here for opinions, but nothing that bad, never had any tall tales to tell either. It's a GREAT forum because of all the guys here in the know. I salute you all!

SGT ROD

Quote by rod halliday View Post
    I think what Derwood is saying is just treat All that post with class and dignity.
    That's all i was trying to say,Maybe i put it out there wrong but that was all i really wanted to say...And YES i to have been given excellant information on most of my post's.HAPPY HUNTING ALL!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3