Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Krim 1943 Ring, opinions please?

Article about: Hi guys, what do you make out of this ring, it looks ok to me, but need to be sure about it, many thanks, Juan

Default Krim 1943 Ring, opinions please?

Hi guys, what do you make out of this ring, it looks ok to me, but need to be sure about it, many thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Krim 1943 Ring, opinions please?   Krim 1943 Ring, opinions please?  

Krim 1943 Ring, opinions please?   Krim 1943 Ring, opinions please?  

Krim 1943 Ring, opinions please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Krim 1943 Ring, opinions please?
    P
    Many

The question of the moment "Is it cast or not?" may come into the replies is my guess.

Lol.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Indeed Ned, that is what I have been hearing on a couple of threads, hope mine will not bring up so many issues, will wait and see
    Quote by big ned View Post
    The question of the moment "Is it cast or not?" may come into the replies is my guess.

Lol.

Are you the one who bought it? The item is now "reserved"

Yes mate, bought it from Hiscoll, there are a few others left, this one seemed ok to me vs the Price, do you like it?

?

Looks O.K to me, nice patina and wear, the engraving looks typical for a handmade KRIM..

Patterns like this are rarely cast and faked, there's simply not enough money in it!

Thanks for your feedback, great to know
    Quote by svenga View Post
    Looks O.K to me, nice patina and wear, the engraving looks typical for a handmade KRIM..

Patterns like this are rarely cast and faked, there's simply not enough money in it!

?

Pics are not the best, but on the plate it looks like you can see the signs of engraving die, so i think it has a good chance.
    From style it looks like one of this typical handworks.
    Usually cheap to get still in this times and not much money to earn in selling fakes of such rings.

Thanks very much, appreciate your comments, once I get it, will post better pictures
    Quote by odal View Post
    Pics are not the best, but on the plate it looks like you can see the signs of engraving die, so i think it has a good chance.
    From style it looks like one of this typical handworks.
    Usually cheap to get still in this times and not much money to earn in selling fakes of such rings.

I like the ring and the price was good Nice pick amigo!
    I'm not an expert on rings but when I see it, it gives me the feeling of beeing in the war and that it wasn't a playground over there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast