Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Legion Condor genuine ring?

Article about: This ring appears to be original from photographs but not sure that if I had seen this ring and I want the opinion of experienced collectors. If you have any ring a lot like photos please po

Default Legion Condor genuine ring?

This ring appears to be original from photographs but not sure that if I had seen this ring and I want the opinion of experienced collectors. If you have any ring a lot like photos please post on the forum.
    Thanks in advance collectors and moderators!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Legion Condor genuine ring?   Legion Condor genuine ring?  

Legion Condor genuine ring?   Legion Condor genuine ring?  

Legion Condor genuine ring?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Legion Condor genuine ring?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Legion Condor genuine ring?

Hard to say if it's real, these things are a nightmare. The ring is for a member of the 4th battery, Flak regiment 88 according to the script on the front, not as some think a fighter or recon squadron as others have said in the past. The engraving on the inside may indicate the place that they were based, as i've seen other genuine rings engraved as such, one being 'Zaragoza'. Here's a genuine one for comparison from the 8th battery, Flak regiment 88, as you can see there is a considerable difference in the effort put into making it, and it appears to have had a hinged cover at sometime that has been lost.

The ring is not mine.

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Legion Condor genuine ring?  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

100% original from Spain
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Legion Condor genuine ring?  

100% fake from iOffer.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.