Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Mar 7, '36 tk ring

Article about: Wag and low - nothing strange about it, actually. I now have boyle's c.o.a. Dw by lowboy no comments?

?

Default Re: Mar 7, '36 tk ring

Also did Gottlieb examine the ring in hand? or via pics only?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mar 7, '36  tk ring
    P
    Many

?

pix were enuf for him. and for me. he's a bit familiar with these rings.....

?

If you are keeping the ring for yourself, that might be enough for you... but if you plan on selling it .. whoever would buy it would want an actual COA from Craig and maybe even Don.... but Congrats on the find.

So...Gottleib never actually did end up Touching this ring-he only gave an opinion based on the photographs?? Uhh....okey.....When you said that he authenticated it, I assumed that he had actually handled it,etc....hmm..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

lowboy -

it's doubtful that every prospective buyer requires a coa; but most, probably so. too bad it's to war criminal wilhelm's boring brother.

anyhow, thanks - it's a real nice thing. I may keep it, finances as usual depending! d

Quote by Lowboy View Post
    If you are keeping the ring for yourself, that might be enough for you... but if you plan on selling it .. whoever would buy it would want an actual COA from Craig and maybe even Don.... but Congrats on the find.

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    So...Gottleib never actually did end up Touching this ring-he only gave an opinion based on the photographs?? Uhh....okey.....When you said that he authenticated it, I assumed that he had actually handled it,etc....hmm..
    If I'd made it to sos I'd have shown him. but I couldn't. thanks for chiming in wag.

?

Quote by vady View Post
    lowboy -

it's doubtful that every prospective buyer requires a coa; but most, probably so. too bad it's to war criminal wilhelm's boring brother.

anyhow, thanks - it's a real nice thing. I may keep it, finances as usual depending! d
    Any buyer with half a brain would want a coa..... why dont you pay the $250 and get it over with? If all signs point to "real" then just do it.... unless?

?

Quote by vady View Post
    If I'd made it to sos I'd have shown him. but I couldn't. thanks for chiming in wag.
    Items 10 times more valuable get shipped every day.... send it to him and see... pictures on a forum will never give you a difinitive answer... Thats why NOBODY gives COA's unless they have the item in hand... Have you ever seen a Dietrich COA ... pages and pages long... with multiple pics.

David....you repeatedly stated that Gottleib "liked it and felt it was likely okey" and when Don Boyle couldn't be reached, you insisted on having Gottleib authenticate it -Gottleib who had already been thinking good thoughts about it since you spoke with him earlier but still stated that he would actually have to handle it to be sure, but then you never did go ahead and get it To him, but simply announced that he had decided it was good? Would You accept something being said like this if it were the other way around? No one has ever explained the anomalies on this ring-including Gottleib who has handled countless rings, going by his own account. Nobody is about to sit back and watch you talk to Gottleib and follow the story of this ring and when nothing gets physically examined by any competent expert, you simply state that Gottleib has authenticated it and it's now a done deal. I'm sorry for "chiming in", but again, this whole thing is starting to look strange.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

No comments?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast