Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

need help ss skull ring

Article about: Hi all! Someone offered me this ring for sale, im a total noob with this stuff so im here to ask u, Fake ore not? thanks a lot

Default need help ss skull ring

Hi all!

Someone offered me this ring for sale, im a total noob with this stuff so im here to ask u,

Fake ore not?

thanks a lot
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture need help ss skull ring   need help ss skull ring  

need help ss skull ring   need help ss skull ring  

need help ss skull ring   need help ss skull ring  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement need help ss skull ring
    P
    Many

Maybe $25 if you like it. It’s nothing issued by the German government. Jewelry piece.

do you mean it is fake? can you give more details please so next time i avoid them thanks

It’s not in great condition but this is a known WW2 pattern German Kantine-Ring. It should be a two-piece, with the skull riveted to the the shank. Looks like there is a rivet hole at the back of the cartouche. It was constructed of some alloy or other with a silver-coloured wash. The latter has largely worn off but you can see traces of it.
    If this really is a two-piece ring, I would say that there’s a good chance it’s OK. Not worth a huge amount but a nice find, in my opinion.
    Note that this is not, repeat NOT an SS ring.
    Cheers,
    Stephen

thanks a lot spitfirevb the ring is two pieces conctruction it looks like the skull was put down on the surface of the ring ( i am sorry for my english)

yes ring original
    but 25$ lol - even copy has not the same price )))
    ring have price about 100$
    if someone know where I can buy original ring for 25$ plz let me know, I will take 4 rings )))

Quote by Evgeniy View Post
    yes ring original
    but 25$ lol - even copy has not the same price )))
    ring have price about 100$
    if someone know where I can buy original ring for 25$ plz let me know, I will take 4 rings )))
    LOL! I agree, although it has been a long time since I saw any original Third Reich for less than $200.
    Last edited by SpitfireVb; 01-19-2020 at 10:34 AM.

Is there any markings in the ring that it is a war production piece? It’s just there’s so many that were reproduced after World War II in the 50s 60s and 70s.

I have found pictures of skulls
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture need help ss skull ring  

and this
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture need help ss skull ring  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast