Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

original ss honour ring for sale

Article about: original ss honour ring for sale . what do you think? what is its value?and another ring,i tiink fake with box.

ugly copy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original ss honour ring for sale
    P
    Many

TimaMolnar
    ?

Hi! I have a genuine SS Totenkopf ring which I would like to sell. It has been awarded to: General Paul Bader. I have had a jeweller check it, and he gave me a document certifying the authenticity. Anyone interested in it? (I can send the document in a private message.)original ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for sale

Paul Bader was in the Army...not the SS..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

TimaMolnar
    ?

Look, I can send you the document that certifies it's authenticity if you want. I think the ring would be at a better place at a person who knows more about the WWII and the SS.

A document from a jeweler telling you....what? That it's made of silver? How does that authenticate it?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

This ring hurts a serious collector
    Not worth any discussion

Quote by TimaMolnar View Post
    Hi! I have a genuine SS Totenkopf ring which I would like to sell. It has been awarded to: General Paul Bader. I have had a jeweller check it, and he gave me a document certifying the authenticity. Anyone interested in it? (I can send the document in a private message.)original ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for sale
    Quote by TimaMolnar View Post
    Look, I can send you the document that certifies it's authenticity if you want. I think the ring would be at a better place at a person who knows more about the WWII and the SS.
    Quite an entrance and cocky with it too sonny.

You're are not going to like this but your ring is an ugly, dirt cheap cast fake and the jeweller who authenticated it is a liar who knows nothing about these rings, it's laughable.

Do a forum search and take note of genuine rings compared to your Christmas Cracker example. A good start would be examining why your rings interior "engraving" is actually cast and not hand engraved. That alone is enough to condemn it.

Secondly, you really want to consider who here really "knows more about the WWII and the SS", because it certainly isn't you. Good luck with your future endeavours and whatever time you have left on this forum.

Regards, Ned.

original ss honour ring for sale
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I can give you 12 USD for it. Deal?

?

I think Im getting the hang of this.Even I can tell its junk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2