Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

original ss honour ring for sale

Article about: original ss honour ring for sale . what do you think? what is its value?and another ring,i tiink fake with box.

?

Default original ss honour ring for sale

original ss honour ring for sale . what do you think? what is its value?and another ring,i tiink fake with box.original ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for saleoriginal ss honour ring for sale

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original ss honour ring for sale
    P
    Many

Another wrong date on the first, both bad copies as is the type 3 box with the second one, it's all junk. If you want a real one go to a reputable source and get one with a Boyle COA at least......And have plenty of cash.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

As Ned has said, an original HR will generally not be found for under 7-10,000 in price range. Best check out someone like LakesideTrader or Whitman. They're not Cheap, but they are Genuine.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Many thanks. The first ring is for sale for 5000 $, the second for 400 $. and all fake thanks Ned, thanks Wagriff!

?

The seller is very angry. i was tell him, maybe its fake,because the date is not original (the first 6 pictures).
    but he said the ring has been checked by a famous expert, the best in Huingary. And it has a reliable Certificate, that is original. The date is: 15.07.1936.

If you are so desperate to buy a Totenkopf ring i can bring you in contact with a friend of mine. He is a Czech digger and found 3 of these rings. All of them have a Don Boyle certificate and he is willing to sell one. If i am not mistaken he is asking for 5.000 euros which is the best price you will ever get.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

the price is for the first ring is: 4600$. could you ask him, please see this ring, and tell some information what he thinking?

5000 euros is OK price for an original. If Your friend is going to sell one of his rings, maybe You can post some pictures. I personally do not make an offer but I belive there are some gentlemen who are interested... 5000 euros is around $6500 so I quess also normal price in USA.

?

Hi!

i would buy from you for 4500 USD, and sell it for somebody, but i don't know where i can found somebody.
    and the pictures are up in this page. The firts 6 pictures. what do you think?

Nenad Milenkovic Pandza
    ?

Default hello

hello are you there?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast