Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

pilots ring lw

Article about: hi i went on astroll to the antique halls in gothenburg today and cmae across this the guy sold it for about 10 euros so i abought it and assumed it was a fake so no loss if it turns out to

Default pilots ring lw

hi i went on a stroll to the antique halls in gothenburg today and came across this the guy sold it for about 10 euros so i bought it and assumed it was a fake so no loss if it turns out to be a fake but when i got home and saw that it had a tiny marking with the nr 835 inside and a partially removed swastika i started to wonder perhaps its real. so here you are guys

pilots ring lwpilots ring lwpilots ring lwpilots ring lwpilots ring lwpilots ring lwpilots ring lw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement pilots ring lw
    P
    Many

fantasy

ok thanks for the response but could you tell me the indications perhaps so i know
    because i dont see the point in welding of the swastika if its a fantasy piece and i have seen several with the 835 stamp, regards

I'd like to see MUCH better photos. There are plenty of threads on rings where many nice photographs are taken...close-up against a white background to show you what is required.

ok i will try but my phone insists on blurring things when i come to close :/ sorry guys but will try

MAP
    ?

When taking a picture with a phone you cant get too close as they usually do not have a macro lens or function. Instead move it far enough away till in focus and then zoom in. That usually helps but you need to have a steady hand.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Surely you must know someone with a point-and-shoot that has a macro function?

pilots ring lwpilots ring lwpilots ring lwpilots ring lwpilots ring lwpilots ring lw i tried but i dont know if its any better

you can see the tiny rectangular shape with the nr "835" in it on the last pic

Enough?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture pilots ring lw  

GERMAN NAZI LUFTWAFFE PILOT RING here is one that sold for 140 dollars dont think it was a fake have not heard any bad things about icollector i dont think? and here is one from spandau militaria SILVER LUFTWAFFE PILOTS RING. | Spandau Militaria Shop

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast