Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Real/fake

Article about: Hello! Everyone I just want to know that its a real or a fake ring.its looks like its a fake but apim clearly not a professional thats why im here. Details: Its made of silver. -Skull is not

Quote by Mike665 View Post
    Hey fellas sorry it took me so long to post pics just been busy. Hope they are good enough quality. Thanks for your time. Mike.
    Hi Mike,
    I am sorry but I don't like the look of this ring. I have six West Wall skulls, all solid silver with a silver mark.
    This one here doesn't look like it's made of silver, or even silver-plated, despite the vague mark on the inside whatever it says. Interested in what others think but I think it's a cheaply made replica of a known design that has been artificially made to look old and worn.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real/fake
    P
    Many

Hey spitfire, I appreciate you taking a look! Not to say it changes anything but just to clarify I can say for sure that it is made if solid Sterling. I know this because my brother in law deals in gold and silver and I had him test it for me. Also I apologize if the picture isn't clear enough but it is 835 marked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2