Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS Honor Ring at Auction

Article about: I agree the swastika looks weird, it is the main concern after the cut out, but may have been distorted/ flattened through wear on the soft silver and perhaps crudely re chased, but then aga

I agree the swastika looks weird, it is the main concern after the cut out, but may have been distorted/ flattened through wear on the soft silver and perhaps crudely re chased, but then again it could just be a sign of a bogus ring. Whatever, the value even if it were genuine is next to nothing in that state and is hardly a replacement for what's been lost. The Merc/Nissan analogy is a good one.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Honor Ring at Auction
    P
    Many

Than that I shall do. Your right no one wants a nissan.. I just hope they will still be around when I get the money together. I know I could surely find the info myself but I am distraught after searching for months. Almost giving up, then finding the last bit of hope and it not working out. Could you please refer me to a couple TRUSTED websites with confirmed authentic rings for sale? Just to keep my hopes up while I fill my piggy bank.

Thanks guys I should have joined this forum a long time ago

There is one listed here, a few items down the main page: The Militaria Dealers

SS HONOR RING w/DON BOYLE COA, German Reich Military Treasures

What are the chances of finding one around this price?

Unfortunately, genuine SS Honor rings are right up there in prices with Knight's Cross's and other high end Third Reich collectables. Generally.....just a Very rough ballpark figure.....for an undamaged and decent ring, you can expect to pay anywhere from 6-7 thousand on up to 10 grand or more-depending on the recipient's fame. And, with the quality of some of the newer fakes out there, I would Definitely Not purchase one today if it did Not have a Don Boyle certificate accompanying it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

i have found one not currently up for sale with their others on a different dealers site. Don Boyle C.O.A. for $4600 dated 21.12.42 to a "Huebner" (first name pending)how would i go about finding out more info about this man? Is their away to browse the fuhrerliste? or something similar?
    Thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3