Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

SS Honour Ring for discussion - named to 'Hahn'.

Article about: eBay is NOT the place to go for this sort of thing. come on now. Latest developments: 1. CG got in touch with me after seeing my new photos and he now seems very interested. 2. There's a guy

?

Default Re: SS Honour Ring for discussion - named to 'Hahn'.

Mr Boyle
    Sorry to hear of your family health issues its a stark reminder of whats important.

Best Wishes
    Eric

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Honour Ring for discussion - named to 'Hahn'.
    P
    Many

I would like to thank Adrian and everyone else who sent there prayers and well wishes for my nephew Robbie who was 26 years old and had MS. I went to see him at my sisters house today and he Pass'ed away from his illness at 5:30 in his bed were he wanted to be. He told us a few days ago he was tiered and ready after all the years of struggling with the disease. He had the best of care he could have as my sister made sure his quality of life was the best and she is a nurse. I am very saddened by his passing as my other brother lost his only child Chuckie at 23 years old from an illness he was born with . I would like to thank the forum and all the forum members who sent well wishes to me and my family it is very much appreciated. I did not expect it would happen this soon when I let you know on the forum but it is i n God's hands and we never know when he will call us up. That is why I tell people life is to short to be mad at anyone . Thank you for your concerns as I passed it on to my family. With Best Wishes Thank You Don Boyle

I am deeply saddened by your family's loss. It is a devastating thing to lose a loved one, but at least you can find comfort in knowing that he is at peace, and that one day you will see him again.

Regards,
    Corey

Wow, Don...that sure came quick. But, as they said, all suffering must come to an end, and at least he isn't in pain anymore. He didn't want to live like that and he certainly didn't deserve it. You know, in some ways, I think to be a care giver is harder on yourself than it is on the patient. Their ordeal eventually ends, but the care giver's goes on and on. It never gets easier, losing a loved one-whether it's the 1st time or the 20th. The older we get, the more times will be that we all have to go through this terrible thing. All we can do is take solace from the cessation of their pain and go on. There are always more loved ones who still need us. Gather the troops around yourselves and be there for each others grief. It's what works and it's what we do. Again, I'm sorry to hear of your loss and of the loss of one so young. Our thoughts are with you. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Corey and William: Thank you so much. Tonight the tears just wont stop as I remember everything we did. Tonight is Halloween in the US and it was one of his favorite time . He would dress up in his wheel chair and my sister would go all out for him and have the family over for a party we all had to dress up. They are all good memories . Thanks again everyone. Regards Don

Sorry for your loss, I was on the phone today with Kris Anderson from oakleaf ordering a badge and when he saw I lived here he asked if I knew don boyle, I said no and he said well I guess you dont collect honor rings, which I dont, so I just stumbled upon this thread and after seeing your name put two and two together, what are the odds that he mentioned you and I came upon this thread in the same day, it just struck me as weird.

Hello Don,
    We do not know each other but I know who you are. I recommend your name whenever someone asks for answers concerning an honour ring.
    I am sorry to hear of the loss of a family member at such a young age. My older brother also suffers from MS. He is almost 60 and was not diagnosed with it until about 10 years ago. He is not affected significantly but, none the less does suffer the effects when he is tired.
    Again, sorry to hear of your loss.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Very sorry for yours and your families loss Don, it never is easy when a loved one dies so young, My Nieces husband died young with a brain tumour, and in a lot of ways it was a relief as he was'nt the same person, but still a tragic loss for all the family and especially his children, time heals sorrow and memories keep that person alive in your heart, my thoughts are with you, and god bless

?

I am sorry for your loss Mr Boyle. My condolences to you and your family. I lost a good friend of mine to this terrible illness some years back.

Very sad to hear this.

My condolences to you and all the family.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast