Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

SS Honour Ring for discussion - named to 'Hahn'.

Article about: eBay is NOT the place to go for this sort of thing. come on now. Latest developments: 1. CG got in touch with me after seeing my new photos and he now seems very interested. 2. There's a guy

Default Re: SS Honour Ring for discussion - named to 'Hahn'.

Very sorry to hear this. My deepest sympathies to yourself and your family.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Honour Ring for discussion - named to 'Hahn'.
    P
    Many

?

Sorry to hear of your loss Don. Death at a young age is hard to accept in any circumstance but I hope the knowledge your nephew's suffering is over now and he is in a better place will provide some small comfort for you and your family.

My condolences.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you everyone much appreciated. Maximus and Ralph I talk to many people by phone and also e-mail some I have never meet as long as 25 years but I can tell you I consider everyone a friend of mine and if there are ever any questions any of you have about Honor Rings , Signature , personality items or SS items and daggers If can help you with just let me know as these are my strong points in the hobby. Anyone can always e-mail me at ( honorringman@verizon.net ) . My best to everyone and thanks again Don

Adrian and other forum members I was just e-mailed from another dealer that the ring mentioned on this forum is on another American forum and that the owner of the ring has posted that the ring was sent out to someone else for a certification and it was sent back stating that they agree with my certification which is in my personal opinion the ring is a fake copy. Just thought I would share what was e-mailed to me as I do not get on the forum the dealer mentioned. Thanks again for the prayers and well wishes. Don

Quote by honorringman View Post
    Adrian and other forum members I was just e-mailed from another dealer that the ring mentioned on this forum is on another American forum and that the owner of the ring has posted that the ring was sent out to someone else for a certification and it was sent back stating that they agree with my certification which is in my personal opinion the ring is a fake copy. Just thought I would share what was e-mailed to me as I do not get on the forum the dealer mentioned. Thanks again for the prayers and well wishes. Don
    Okay TWO swings.... and a miss....
    Are we going for three??
    If I do remember correctly this owner with
    the ring in question "called his shot" like the
    Big bambino..
    Honestly I thought he was struck out with
    Mr. Dons pitch...
    But hey, what do I know??

And Mr.Don, SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS..
    THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS YOUR FAMILYS WAY

?

This thread is now closed.

?

As Matt didn't have the chance to respond here before I closed the thread he has contacted me and I am posting this on his behalf so everyone is clear and we can have closure on this topic.

This will definitely be the last entry here, if anyone wishes to discuss it further, please use some other method of communication.

For Matt:

Don,

First, my deepest sympathy for what you and your family is going through. I just read your comment. I'm the guy that had the ring... I need to explain and make myself absolutely clear.
    I have no problem with you or the service you provide or that you thing the ring is a copy. None whatsoever. I wasn't getting my hopes up, okay well maybe I was. Its not your fault and I'm not a "shooting the messenger". As I mentioned to you in our private correspondence, I think its wrong and unfair to charge someone your fee, for a fake.
    You seem to think I'm mad at you for saying the ring was a copy. That's NOT the case at all. A second opinion isn't a bad thing to do and lots of people do it. Its strange you get upset and offended when someone doesn't agree with how you do you business and have no problem taking their money. Incidentally Craig Gottlieb agrees with you... (i also gave him a copy of your coa) so maybe there is a chance for peace in the world after all.

Although I did publicly say it was crazy to charge someone 250 for a copy, I never flamed you they way you did me. Thank you for your time and expertise. And again my thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours during this difficult time.

Matt.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18