Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Ring?

Article about: Im kinda new here and to the hobby, one thing I have learned so far is stay away from rings, and always look at SS items with a crooked/doubtfull eye, 90% is fake.

Default SS Ring?

Dear Friends, a seller offers me this ring. Please, i need your opinons of the, original or fake?. I'm sorry, I have only these pictures. Thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Ring?  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Ring?  SS Ring?  SS Ring?  SS Ring?  SS Ring? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Ring?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Ring?

Well, I have seen such rings often in ebay.de so probably it is a fake. Or original ring with modern engraving.

?

Either way the wear pattern on the top edge is wrong as if something has been removed, this would'nt be caused by normal wear

It can be original signet ring from the 1920-30-ies. Monogram is removed and new "nazi" symbol engraved. As well some SS-engravings inside of the ring band.

Please post images using the forum uploader. I can never see photos on imageshack.

I have cropped and uploaded the images to the forum.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ring = Rubbish. The wear on this ring is abnormal and the pattern is much too often seen by the cancer of fakers on eBay and elsewhere. Sorry...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Ditto - it's bad, IMO.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I agree with everyone above. My opinion is it is a fake not proper wear and the engraving is questionable. I have seen this type of engraving on other copy SS Rings. Cheers Don

Dear Friends, thank you very much for your opinions. I not buying the ring.
    All the best
    Jose Luis

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast