Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS ring

Article about: Hi all... I got this ss ring but no markings..fake or not.....nordland ss division behind is a fake I know that.On last picture you can see how fake looks like on some site shop. and picture

"and my grandfather got him from dead german officer,now you can see that 99% peaople here dont know what is real and what is fake,so..peaople dont bealive anything what you people say here..." And it happened when? 2013:-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS ring
    P
    Many

Ooooooh touchy!....

Quote by Hitman78 View Post
    Sorry ,but I must disappoint some people here,but this ring is original,and my grandfather got him from dead german officer,now you can see that 99% peaople here dont know what is real and what is fake,so..peaople dont bealive anything what you people say here...and they cant you say much about your pictures.
    There is a great amount of knowledge and experience on this Forum. Blanket statements such as yours reveal your lack of knowlege on the subject. The only person who needs to believe and enjoy the ring is you. There is nothing more to say in this thread.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3