MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ss ring

Article about: dug out latvian 19ss and 122 kapitulation place..101 pr original....It is a SS ring?

Default ss ring

dug out latvian 19ss and 122 kapitulation place..101 pr original....It is a SS ring?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss ring   ss ring  

ss ring   ss ring  

ss ring   ss ring  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss ring
    P
    Many

Moved to the Ring forum
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Personal Ring as this type of ring was not sanctioned by the SS or had any relation to the SS Culture
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Skull rings were quite popular with all the branches of the German military-and civilians as well. Since it was found in military positions, it is almost certainly a private purchase piece belonging to one of the men, but what outfit is difficult if not impossible to say. It looks to me like a good period piece that was decently made and quite popular with the troops. I like the look of it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Privat purchase ring. Everyboday that had the money could buy it.

This pattern skull/snakes is called by collectors because itss snakes the skull/sperm. Different period variants of this main pattern exist. This one has the appearance of a cast one. It has weak and soft details.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks

- - ------- - -

another ring

german soldier ring.dug out kapitulation place

?

Hm?
    The second skull is for sure no period known german made pattern.
    Maybe eastern europe made - are there any hallmarks? Material looks from the pics like silver.

The last years i have seen some new made ones - very close to this pattern. Skull, snake with crown. This ones i think have
    eastern europe origin too.
    Here an example:

WW II German Ring with Skull and Snakes - German rings and other Nazi awards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes russian forum say eastern europe

?

Much thanks - always very interesting for me to learn more about rings!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast