Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Waffen SS Totenkopf Ring Authentic? PICS

Article about: Hi all, found this ring for sale claiming to be a totenkopf cantina ring .. Stinking hard? or hardly stinking? would love to know your opinions! thanks in advance !

Quote by Sidelock123 View Post
    Nope....
    I do love a one word post.

Hours of fun trying to decrypt the meaning

I am sure I read in an earlier post that you are a devotee of "CG" so I guess that should be enough really.

This is a forum which, by definition means a place to share information and views
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Totenkopf Ring Authentic? PICS
    P
    Many

A devotee of CG you couldn't be further from the truth in fact quite the opposite, I just like my militaria to be authentic....These phony rings are 10 a penny...

A devotee of CG you couldn't be further from the truth in fact quite the opposite, I just like my militaria to be authentic....These phony rings are 10 a penny...
    So, this was not you posting under your login in 2013 then?

How to tell real from fake

The real expert is Robin Lumsden the UK based British Author and collector. Don Boyle and Craig Gottleib also worth looking at.

You also decried a ring supposedly authenticated by Dan Boyle but did not explain your reasons.

Just curious as to your position is all?
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

A devotee of CG you couldn't be further from the truth in fact quite the opposite,
    That's sort of funny, not really what you suggested when you went silent 6 years ago.
    SS Honour Ring: How to tell real from fake?
    Ralph.

(Edit) Mark beat me to it.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2