Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

West Wall Skull Ring - Opinions?

Article about: Hello All, What's everyone's opinion on this ring? I have never come across this design ring before, apart there is a 'freikorp' ring that is very similar. For me, the detailing around the t

?

Thumbs up West Wall Skull Ring - Opinions?

Hello All, What's everyone's opinion on this ring? I have never come across this design ring before, apart there is a 'freikorp' ring that is very similar. For me, the detailing around the the 'WEST' and 'WALL' text is very soft looking but maybe this could be due to wear and tear (something that the ring appears to have all over, even the inside??). The ring features an 830 hallmark and a seam on the band. The exacts skull design is found on other skull rings, perhaps this is an indicator of a composite design fake? There also seems to be a line etching on the reverse of the ring too. Hopefully somebody can shed some light of this item All opinions welcomed! Cheers guys, skip01.

West Wall Skull Ring  - Opinions?West Wall Skull Ring  - Opinions?West Wall Skull Ring  - Opinions?West Wall Skull Ring  - Opinions?West Wall Skull Ring  - Opinions?West Wall Skull Ring  - Opinions?West Wall Skull Ring  - Opinions?West Wall Skull Ring  - Opinions?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement West Wall Skull Ring  - Opinions?
    P
    Many

?

I think you hit the nail

Yes you are correct , this ring has poor details associated with being a cast .

Pre-aged fake
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks for confirming my suspicions guys! Thanks for the replies as well skip01.