Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What do you guys think of this SS totenkopf ring? I can't find this style anywhere else on the net

Article about: Hey guys, I just recently acquired this ring for \\$700 -- the clearer pictures are of the ring before polishing, as unfortunately the owner before polished a good amount of the detail off (wh

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Unfortunately, there aren't any published works on Third Reich jewelry out there just yet-and there Really Should be, but no such luck, so far. The Forum here is about your best bet as of today! Where else can you find all of the experts in the hobby from all over the World in one place and for free, no less? You should consider becoming a full member(it's only 25 bucks and well worth the miniscule investment!) It's a win-win situation.
    Btw...Gunbroker? You're absolutely right-avoid like the plague!
    Agreed that this is the best place. Funny you should mention that... becoming a member is already on my list of things to do tomorrow actually

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you guys think of this SS totenkopf ring? I can't find this style anywhere else on the net
    P
    Many

Quote by ziplock View Post
    Agreed that this is the best place. Funny you should mention that... becoming a member is already on my list of things to do tomorrow actually
    Good man, not only will you meet some top chaps who know their Mustard, but you will also save yourself a small fortune in avoiding fakes and mistakes! Leon.

?

Was out some days....
    but hey...
    what horrible trash!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2