Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Why were Roman numerals used on some early honor rings?

Article about: Hey there names Alex I'm new to this forum but have been reading posts for about two years. I finally joined and learning how it works. Any ways in buying a ss honor ring from lakesidetrader

Default Why were Roman numerals used on some early honor rings?

Hey there names Alex I'm new to this forum but have been reading posts for about two years. I finally joined and learning how it works. Any ways in buying a ss honor ring from lakesidetraders . Ring will not be in my hands for few more months since I had to do lay away. Can someone please let me why some of the honor rings used Roman numerals in the date on some of the earlier rings? Once I figure how to load pictures I'll post some of the ring. Thanks so much for the time and big Ned for helping me figure out how the fourm worKS.
    .-Alex

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Why were Roman numerals used on some early honor rings?
    P
    Many

?

Welcome to the Forum.. MAP can help if he's out there... G-Man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

I'm here but in the mountains with only a cell phone and very very limited and slow cell service.

Try these links to learn how to post pictures. If this does not help let me know and I can post some screen shots when I'm back on Monday

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...uncements.html

The Forum's Original and EASY TO USE Image Hosting Feature

The first link is pinned to the top of every sub forum. The second is in the Technical subforum.

And welcome to the forum Alex.

Regards

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    This is a little lengthy but, it will answer your questions on posting photos.
    New picture posting feature - How to guide !
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks for reply. I don't know why I can't figure out how to post pictures. I don't understand when I'm reading the instructions. They're confusing to me I'm not the best with computers though. I'm going to keep trying. Thanks again for the replies

Thanks for reply. I don't know why I can't figure out how to post pictures. I don't understand when I'm reading the instructions. They're confusing to me I'm not the best with computers though. I'm going to keep trying. Thanks again for the replies. The ring I am buying is on lakesidetraders website if you search honor ring. It's the only one there but I will keep trying to get them on the fourm. Thanks again flee your time
    Alex

MAP
    ?

PM me on Monday if you haven't figured it out and I will post screen shots with step by step tips.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks Michael.... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks so much Michael iv followed instructions for them picked out pressed go but nothing but I'm sure I can figure out soon enough. look forward to speaking again
    Alex

?

Mr. Lynch,
    When you reply to the thread go to the 'Go Advanced' button. You now can click on the paperclip icon on the top row or scroll down and under the Attachment section click on the 'Picture upload'. A new window will open with the 'Add Files' icon in the upper right side. Click on this and then another window will open. Here you will see 'Select Files' click on this and it will open up your browser. Find where you have saved your pics to, click on that pic and then the 'Open' and then the 'Upload" this will load it and put that pic in the lower left hand corner of the former window, then on the lower right there will be another 'insert Line" click on it and then the 'Done' button. If you are getting a red exclamation mark when doing the select file. You need to mention this as this has been a problem with several members here.
    Hope this helped
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast