Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Why were Roman numerals used on some early honor rings?

Article about: Hey there names Alex I'm new to this forum but have been reading posts for about two years. I finally joined and learning how it works. Any ways in buying a ss honor ring from lakesidetrader

Hey Gwar just seen your comment ...thanks alot I was wondering if I had got a good deal on the ring. I thought I might since prices are mostly high. I know there is heavy where to the ring especially the bottom. But that doesn't bother me. But yeah thanks again I'm curious to see what Don will tell me about it. Iv sent him few emails this last couple months but no reply . So happy to have herd some info. Maybe he's Away not sure. But I'm sure he is busy.
    '-Alex

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Why were Roman numerals used on some early honor rings?
    P
    Many

Don,I believe, has been having some personal problems, the last I heard. He is not exactly young either(who is?) so give him plenty of time to respond. Your ring looks fine to me. I do like the Roman numerals-it adds that extra bit of appeal. It certainly wasn't cheap, but you get what you pay for, and this one is a decent worn example. Nice addition to anyone's collection!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks William appreciate it. Thanks for the heads up , I wish the best for Don.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3